RSS

November 8, 2009

Welcome to the Future

So I am watching "Country at the White House", some country special on GAC. It's Brad Paisley, and he is singing "Welcome to the Future." Before he started singing, he was talking to everyone, President Obama included, and it just made me think about what he was saying. I'm not the greatest fan of Obama, and that is the understatement of the century. But you really have to admit how far we have come as a country, even though everyone has beaten this fact TO DEATH.

We are so lucky to have what we have. I can call Lakshmi on the other side of the country, and I don't even think about it. Michael just sent me a few videos and I watched them on my mom's computer. We have TV's, computers, music, cell phones...it's so wonderful! I have an application on my phone that will give me instant scores from any game of every single sport that exists. And we still have this glorious country and great Constitution. We have so many things to be grateful for! It's pretty amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers