RSS

November 23, 2009

if you're gone...

I have so many different thoughts running through my head right now, about different things.

I'm kind of frustrated...that a 56-year-old man can act like a 6-year-old girl. And that I always have to be the adult. Sometimes I just want to be able to relax, instead of being the one everyone piles their problems on and expecting me to fix it and handle it. I love that people feel they can trust me, because they can. I am always here to listen to anybody and help with anything. But it's just overwhelming when there's nowhere to put my problems and feelings.

I'm exhausted. The past few weeks have been insanely crazy.

But I guess, overwhelmingly, I'm just grateful.

Grateful for boys who are willing to take the time out of their day to do something they know you will appreciate. And to just do the right thing. And like to help people. Just because.

Grateful to have friends who understand. Friends who you have so much in common with--from taste in music to political opinions to craving the same thing when you're on your period to just being able to talk, but also a friend you can learn from. The differences just enhance the relationship.

Grateful for finding food that doesn't make me sick.

Grateful to have a car and to be able to go home Wednesday morning for Thanksgiving.

Grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Grateful for my mom. And my step-dad. And even my brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers