RSS

February 12, 2012

Love

I have an older Brother who died for me. He sacrificed His life for ME, so that someday I can live with Him and my real father, my Father in Heaven.

Jesus Christ is the example of the perfect man, one who loves us for who we are, despite our faults. He loves us when we are not perfect. He loves us when we make mistakes.

As Valentine's Day is coming up, this is the love I'm choosing to focus on. The Christ-like, unconditional love we should have for everyone around us. Though we may be single, we are never alone. When we are in need, we can feel His arms around us, keeping us safe and warm.

The picture above is wonderful. It reminds me of the two men I have cheering me on and supporting me, no matter what. No matter what.

I can't wait to meet my Father in Heaven and my elder Brother. I can't wait for my Father to say "Well done, daughter."

2 comments:

kally martin said...

Binance number is compulsion for it users because you might need it anytime due to errors like account verification, pending transactions etc. All such abrupt errors are annoying and make you insecure about Binance account. Better to reach the Binance support phone number experienced experts and let them proffer remedies and methods so that you can fix your issues. It will be the matter of few minutes if Binance Support Number you get into need of best support services. Because tech guys consume only a little time.

jhon parkar said...

Users! Do you ever forget your Gemini account password? If yes, it might have been a bad experience and stressing as well in Gemini exchange. Consider for calling at the customer care as soon as possible and get best resolutions in hardly a while. Consult Gemini support phone number support team anytime and they will suggest you all the ways for coping Gemini Support Number with the account blockage like scenarios. You can chat with the support team as soon as possible and overcome the problems instantly.

Post a Comment

Followers