RSS

June 3, 2012

ethical dilemma

I was faced with a sort of dilemma at my internship last week.

The other intern and I are tasked with working on important press releases, importing them into a service we use to send out these press releases, and then of course sending them to our large mailing list of local businesses, local news, local donors, and often state and national businesses, news services and other important and influential people. Therefore, it is obvious that what we send out must be excellent--carefully edited to the point of perfection, even if it must be completed during my lunch hour or before I go to bed.

Many people do not understand the importance of public relations, sometimes even those who work in it. So much of PR is writing, at least a significant portion of the area I am working in.

I was assigned a very important press release to be sent to businesses, universities, and non-profits across the country. While uploading my work into the web service to prepare it to be sent out, I came across a press release the other intern had written. Not to be judgmental, it was horrendous. My friend remarked that Google Translator could have written a better article. While this release was not planned to have the national scope as mine and a few others we have worked on, it was still meant for many important people--those that affect the success of the business.

I was busy working on my release that had to be sent before I left for vacation. So I didn't have much time to spend working on the other. I have never been a tattler, and I can't abide people that just cause drama and trouble for everyone around them while trying to make themselves seem better. So because of this, unfortunately, I did nothing.

While on our web service a week later, I saw that my boss's boss had edited the release, so the problem was solved. But it was the first situation I had encountered in my various internships and jobs in which I truly did not know what to do.

Thoughts? I know I have PR readers, but I also know this is something everyone encounters at one point in their careers.

4 comments:

jhon marfun said...

Is your Gemini 2fa status as yet pending? Do Gemini Support Number
you know the means and procedure to change over your pending status to affirm? On the off chance that truly, dial Gemini customer support number and get a lot of arrangements and cures from the experts. Extraordinary compared to other characteristics about the experts is that they are constantly dynamic and go to each client's question finely. You can rely on them generally as they convey perfect arrangements.
Gemini customer support number
Gemini Number
Gemini Contact Number
Gemini Toll Free Number
Gemini Support Number
Gemini Phone Number
Gemini Helpline number
Gemini Support Phone number
Gemini Customer Support
Gemini Customer Service
Gemini Customer Service Number
Gemini Wallet phone Number

jhon kally said...

Blockchain ID verification process Blockchain Customer Care might take a few days as verification process has two levels. Level 1 is fast and allows you to withdraw 2 BTC a day and if you want to escalate this withdrawal limit to 100 BTC a day, you have to go for Level 2 which requires your personal documentation. If you are dealing with trouble and looking for guidance, you Blockchain Customer Service Number can always ask for help from the team who is there to guide you. All you have to do is call on Blockchain customer care number which is always functional to guide you.

jhon martu said...

Are you having trouble in purchasing bitcoin from Binance account? Bitcoin is the popular coin that is used for trading among traders. If you don’t know the steps to handle this trouble and need solution to fix it as soon as possible so that Binance Customer Service Number you can deal with all such issues, you can always take help form the team of elite professionals who are there to guide you. Call on Binance customer service number which is functional always for assistance.

jhon martu said...

Facing troubles because of Binance exchange hacking activities has always made rounds on the global platform. Many users are unable to deal with such queries and get panic. If you are one of those users who are unable to handle all troubles, you can always have conversation with the team of elite professionals Binance Customer Service Number who are there to handle all issues. You can always call on binance customer service number which is always functional and the team is always ready to assist users at any time and caters the best quality remedies quickly.

Post a Comment

Followers