RSS

November 12, 2011

Wifey Material? #1 (crafty)

I've been crafting a lot lately and have been asked to post the pictures of what I've been doing!

I think I've had this desk chair for years. It was that bright ugly wood and it just didn't match with my desk furniture anymore. So, for more proof that I'm turning into my mother, what did I do? I turned to my trusty spray paint. But of course that wasn't enough for me. So I went to the next-best-thing-to-the-mothership Michael's and bought a bottle of acrylic paint and a stencil I loved. Finished product?
(please excuse the poor quality of photos...I lost my camera cord and have yet to buy a new one. So these come from my phone).

Pinterest is such an addicting website! So many good ideas and inspiration for crafts. Problem is, I don't have time for them all. Well... I finally decided to sit down and do one.

Supplies:
  1. styrofoam wreath from Michaels ($7?)
  2. roll of white tulle from JoAnn ($3)
  3. hot glue gun (which of course every self-respecting Mormon woman has already)
Then I recently went to the mothership (Hobby Lobby) and bought a few flowers to interchange for holidays. This is of course the Christmas one.

I am in the process of making a few canvas quote decorations (also inspired by Pinterest) and I will post those when I finish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers