RSS

October 11, 2011


My apologies to Paul, John, George & Ringo. (Paul, I will love you forever).

But you're wrong.

"All you need is love?" That's a lie.

I will, before I say anymore, admit that yes, if we all had more love for each other, the world would be a better place. But to say that it would solve all the world's problems.......well that's just naive.

And in relationships--that's even more naive. Love just isn't enough. You need so much more. You need similar values, ethics, ideals. You need to want the same things. You need communication.

You need two people, willing to work as much as they have to.

So I'm sorry, John. You know I admire you. Sometimes I "imagine all the people living life in peace." I'm sorry too, Paul. Sometimes I feel like Eleanor Rigby.

But I have to respectfully disagree with you two on this one.




"And it stings when it's nobody's fault
Cause there's nothing to blame at the drop of your name
It's only the air you took and the breath you left"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers