RSS

April 3, 2011

the one with the crash

This girl is seriously the luckiest girl in the world.

I'm pretty sick of talking about the details, but a lot of people have been wondering. I was about 10 miles outside of Flagstaff (I know...almost to the apartment!) and my car rolled at least 3 times and I landed upside down. I spent a few hours that day in the emergency room. My car is totaled and completely dead.

On that subject...a moment of silence for my dear friend.

...

But amazingly, I'm okay. The whole thing was a huge testimony builder for me. Looking at the car later, I am shocked I was not injured worse. Or dead.

I know for a fact that I was protected. It wasn't exactly a fun experience, obviously. But looking back, I realize how lucky I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers