RSS

April 3, 2011

fifteen things

Ok, I was tagged too.

#1 "Did you not tell them that they were the Lord's chips?" Favorite movie.
#2  Cooking is my therapy. I love taking care of people and making yummy food. 
#3  I would rather eat sour cream & onion potato chips than chocolate.
#4  I'm in love.
#5  My family: my favorite people in the world.
#6  Aerosmith is amazing. I have a major crush on Steven Tyler.
#7  I can't wait to live in Idaho.
#8  My favorite smell is the smell of new books.
#9  Vegetables are my favorite food.
#10  I love yoga.
#11  I have the cutest nephews in the world. Sorry, but it's the truth.
#12  If it doesn't work out with Steven Tyler, there's always George Strait.
#13  I love buying bras.
#14  'Remember the Titans' is my favorite movie ever. Truly.
#15  My grandma is my role model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers