RSS

August 27, 2010

The. Greatest. List. Ever. (volume 2)

  1. Away We Go. One of my all-time favorite movies. Definitely in the top 5. 
  2. Obviously Diet Coke. 
  3. Dizzy Dean said, "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up." Well, I can SO back this up. I make the best chocolate chip cookies on this planet. 
  4. To Make You Feel My Love, as sung by Adele. I honestly think this version is the best version of this song ever sung (though my step-dad would just say, "Oh, another world record. Great.") 
  5. Strawberries with brown sugar and sour cream. My roommate recently introduced me to that lovely treat, and it is to die for. 
  6. CHI's 44 Iron Guard spray. How else do you think I keep my hair this soft?  :)
  7. My mom ROCKS. 
  8. Bath & Body Works' White Citrus spray. It's divine.
  9. Chalkboard spray paint, a cheap foam board, chalkboard markers, scrapbook paper, and a bottle of Mod Podge. A great craft night. 
  10. Across the Universe. Also in my top 5 favorite movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers