RSS

October 19, 2009

I'll Believe You When...

You'd think it was too early to enroll for classes for next semester. You'd think that, right? Well, NO. Next week. So I'm incredibly stressed now. At least, as it looks right now, I won't have classes on Fridays! But I have a class every morning at 9. But I guess that's the price I'll pay for being able to go home for the weekends on Thursday nights. It is stressful, but it's nice to make the decisions, unlike high school. The woman made those decisions for you.

I cried all the way back to Flagstaff yesterday. I know it's early, but I'm not happy. I'm not enjoying it here as much as I had hoped. Everyone says it will get better, it's just early........I hope so.

My roommate and I are going to Subway. It's really sad when that is the highlight of your week. And I guess I'm going to FHE tonight. I guess. Unless the Broncos game is good.

1 comments:

Michelle Oh said...

aww... :( i hope life gets easier olivia! i can't wait until the second week of NOVEMBER!


OH BABY!

Post a Comment

Followers