RSS

July 19, 2010

The. Greatest. List. Ever. (volume 1)

I love lists. So here's one, of everything and anything and everyone I'm currently nursing a healthy obsession of/crushing on/can't get enough of. 

  1. Why is this so emotional? I swear, somehow this band has a link to my brain and my emotions. But how is that possible?
  2. Wow, I love this movie. I could watch it over, and over, and over, and over again.
  3. I can't get over the beauty of this poem. It's simultaneously joyful and gut-wrenching. 
  4. Sexy (adj.): highly appealing or interesting; attractive. Should be used sparingly. See also: I want this man.
  5. Also.............wow.
  6. More tomorrow. I really need some of this.


The idea for this post came from my new favorite site. Check it out if you have a few hours, because trust me, you'll want to browse for ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers