skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
splendidly imperfect
Home
What I Believe
Follow
January 14, 2011
One of my all-time favorite shots. I took this in the car on the way to Idaho, out of the back window. A little editing, but isn't it beautiful?
1 comments:
Allie
said...
LOVE!
January 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(5)
"i love my past, i love my present. i am not asham...
One of my all-time favorite shots. I took this...
“You can’t live your life for other people. You’v...
a world in white gets underway
how delightful
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(18)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
Followers
Labels
favorites
lists
inspiration
photography
blessings
Christ
love
quotes
crafty
family
happy
wishes
foodie
goals
help?
thanksgivings
work
Blogs I Follow
A CUP OF JO
A Little Bird Telling You
Adventures in Spain
Brandi Lyn
Chads adventures in the Philly mission!
Chocolate for the Soul
CuisineNie
Divine Chaos
Elder Nelson in Sao Paulo Brazil
First Read: Political News and Analysis
Frugal Fashionista
Growing Younger
Happiness is.....
Inside My Head: Enter If You Dare!
Jacquie Here
Jase and Whitney
Jessica Nan
Keara Marie
LeoOutloud
Love, Marr-Rhyzle.
Marci’s Blog
mormon in manhattan : (NO) sex and the city
nienie
Oh Happy Day!
Peru Missionary
the life and times of the b.ray family
These are the days...
tyler&allie
Walking On Sunshine
With Style & Grace
{Emma Frances}
{Race&Emma}
Pages
Home
I'm Olivia
Follow
Total Pageviews
Now Reading
Popular Posts
The War on Women
There are people who, despite their equal numbers throughout the world, are still treated like second-rate citizens. This group is c...
ethical dilemma
I was faced with a sort of dilemma at my internship last week. The other intern and I are tasked with working on important press releases,...
Oh Thursdays....
I don't know if I'm the only one... But Thursdays are really long. Like dreadfully lengthy. I'm done with classes at 3:30.... ...
6 Reasons To Keep On Living
1. I'm going to Disneyland in three weeks. 2. I want babies! 3. My roommates wouldn't have dinner for next semester. 4. I love Ch...
Hey guys......
Bear with me for a minute. I have a rant that's been simmering in my overactive, going-crazy brain. Can we please STOP with bashing th...
Following Lakshmi's Example.....
So Lakshmi did this, and I thought it was quite entertaining. So here's my list of: 20 People I'd Marry In Half A Second (note: this...
(no title)
I can't wait to see this wonderful men in February with my wonderful roommate. This song is almost spiritual for me. LOVE THEM.
(no title)
I'm going to get a little church-y in this post. So to whoever is actually reading out there... You've been warned. It's kind...
listen, bucko.
I have intrinsic worth. Independent of what you think about me. Those words? Verbatim from my bishop. Who rocks, by the way. The past few...
Welcome to the Farm
Today I realized how much I want to be like my mom. I came home yesterday to a house full of Halloween and fall decorations, which I'm s...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright 2009
splendidly imperfect
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger Templates
created by
Blogger Templates
WP Themes designed by
EZwpthemes
.
1 comments:
LOVE!
Post a Comment